Machine Learning expert requiredFicus Root
Skill Required:• Good knowledge of Deep Learning Algorithms
• Experience with predictive model markup language(PMML) .
• Experience with distributed machine learning tools : Mahout/ MLBase
• Experience with big data processing frameworks like hadoop and its ecosystem tools.
• Experience with at least one NoSQL database: MongoDB, HBase and Cassandra.
• Experience with any cloud Environments : AWS , Rackspace and CtrlS
Job Responsibilities:• Entire machine learning implementation process: model design, feature planning, system infrastructure, production setup , monitoring and release management
• Design scalable predictive models with large number of features to find the hidden opportunity in the large datasets.
• Develop the model to perform various analysis in the data and forecasting like weather prediction, outlier detection, performance evaluation, risk analysis and fraud detection etc.
• Implement the models for advanced analytics on the large data sets like preventive maintenance, proactive failure detection and comparative analysis.
• Use machine learning techniques optimized for distributed computing environments
• Interact with appropriate business development and marketing team to gather their requirement and convert the same into the deliverable models.
• Improve the accuracy of the models by implementing complex algorithms for different training and validation datasets.
• Test the developed models in distributed and non- distributed environment in the cloud.
• Migrate the developed models to satisfy different business requirement and work entirely in different environment.
• Evaluation of various open source Machine Learning / Data Mining / Statistical modelling tools by developing Proof- of- Concepts(PoC s) and Proof- of- Values(PoV s) as and when requirement arises.Qualification and Skills Required
• Advanced knowledge of predictive analytics / statistical modeling / machine learning such as Univariate , Multivariate , Regression Analysis, Bayesian classification, Collaborative Filtering, Decision Trees, Logistic Regression , Support Vector Machines(SVM s) and Clustering problems applied to large data sets
• Expert in at least one Programming Language: Java, Scala, Python.
• Good understanding of UNIX / LINUX platforms.
• Familiar with at least one data analysis tool: R/ Mahout/ Weka
• Familiarity with at least one versioning tools: Bitbucket, gitLab , SVN.
• Strong inclination towards mathematics and statistics.